Barbells for Boobs is committed to being a proactive voice in early detection and provider of resources to those that typically would not have access to screening and diagnostic procedures. If you’re looking to find a breast health service and perhaps don’t know where to begin, how to find a local resource, or if there is funding through our grant program in your community to support you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Use the Get Screened Form on our website and our team will assist you with providing information on resources in your area.
Articles in this section
- Are you a Non-Profit?
- Can We Choose Our Own Charity To Donate To?
- Do We Have to Be A CrossFit Affiliate to Host A Barbells for Boobs Event?
- Do You Provide Treatment for Breast Cancer?
- How Can I Get Involved?
- How Many People Have You Helped So Far?
- How Much is the Participation Fee?
- I Need a Screening / Diagnostic Service, but I Don’t Know Where to Start?
- I Own / Work For A Business / Product That Would Love to Collaborate With Barbells for Boobs… How Can I Do This?
- Is There A Specific Date To Host A Barbells for Boobs Event?