We are neither a treatment provider nor a medical provider of any kind. Should a patient receive a malignant diagnosis through our funding, our grantees will ensure they are navigated to an appropriate treatment support program, although our funding does not cover the costs of treatment. Any issues pertaining to treatment should be reviewed and discussed with the patient’s physician. If someone is in need of treatment support, we are happy to share any information on resources we trust that might be able to provide assistance.
Articles in this section
- Are you a Non-Profit?
- Can We Choose Our Own Charity To Donate To?
- Do We Have to Be A CrossFit Affiliate to Host A Barbells for Boobs Event?
- Do You Provide Treatment for Breast Cancer?
- How Can I Get Involved?
- How Many People Have You Helped So Far?
- How Much is the Participation Fee?
- I Need a Screening / Diagnostic Service, but I Don’t Know Where to Start?
- I Own / Work For A Business / Product That Would Love to Collaborate With Barbells for Boobs… How Can I Do This?
- Is There A Specific Date To Host A Barbells for Boobs Event?